Friday, September 26, 2014

Ballads of beauty. 11. "Beautiful outer world".

I knew you're the one before you came into my life
Didn’t need to feel you, to probe you, to recognize you
I knew it was you who’d take me into the outer world
Take me there, take me to the stars
Release the trapped genie from behind invisible bars

I may rarely speak of love
As the word is just not enough
To tell you how much you mean
To my eyes that have surely seen
Blood, fire, lust
Death, ashes, dust,
Horizons, fakes, empty intentions, true lies
But there is nothing like the light coming from your eyes
Pure as the fire that forges the swords
Strong as the feeling behind the words

As long as your light shines in the outer world
I will find my way to you
I will always find the way to you
In the wide, beautiful outer world
In the strange, beautiful outer world.


© 2010. Anastasia Duchevski

No comments:

Post a Comment